Beet Root Extract
1. Product name:Beet root extract
2. Specification:1%-5%Betaine(HPLC), 4:1,10:1 20:1
3. Appearance:Red to Rose Red fine powder
4. Part used:Root
5. Grade: Food grade
6. Latin name: Beta vulgaris L
7. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag
(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer)
8. MOQ: 1kg/25kg
9. Lead time: To be negotiatiated
10. Support ability: 5000kg per month.
Beet root is the taproot portion of the beet plant, usually known in North America as the beet, also table beet, garden beet, red beet, or golden beet. It is one of several of the cultivated varieties of Beta vulgaris grown for their edible taproots and their leaves (called beet greens). Beet Root provides a wide range of nutrients, but its most significant phytochemical is betaine. This plant chemical helps the liver and kidneys recycle the amino acid methionine to maintain the body's stores of s-adenosyl-methionine, more commonly known as SAM-e. Betaine also helps the liver process fat. This prevents the accumulation of fatty tissues in the liver (steatosis), especially in heavy drinkers, and it also helps moderate triglycerides and LDL cholesterol in the blood. The American Heart Association, recommends beet juice to promote healthy blood pressure.
1. Sports Nutrition supplement;
2. Anti peptic ulcer and gastrointestinal dysfunction;
3. Prevention and treatment of liver diseases.
4. Reducing fat.
5. Lowing blood pressure.