1. Product name:Coenzyme Q10
2. Specification: 10%-98%
3. Appearance:Orange-yellow Powder
4. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag
(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer)
5. MOQ: 1kg/25kg
6. Lead time: To be negotiatiated
7. Support ability: 5000kg per month.
Coenzyme Q10 (also known as ubidecarenone, CoQ10 and Vitamin Q) is a 1, 4-benzoquinone, playing an important role in generating energy and improving vitality. It is a component of the electron transport chain in the mitochondria and participates in aerobic cellular respiration. Therefore, those organs with the highest energy requirements such as the heart and the liver have the highest CoQ10 concentrations.
1. Anti-aging: Decreased immune function of increasing age is the result of free radicals and free radical reactions, coenzyme Q10 as a powerful antioxidant alone or in combination with Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) in combination inhibited the free radicals and cell receptors on immune cells differentiation and activity of microtubule associated modification system, strengthen the immune system, delay aging.
2. Anti-fatigue acute and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS):Body of non-specific immune enhancer, so show excellent anti-fatigue effects, coenzyme Q10 cells to maintain a good health condition, so the body is full of vitality, energy, brain abundant.
3. Beauty: Long-term use of coenzyme Q10 to prevent aging skin and light to reduce wrinkles around the eye, as coenzyme Q10 can penetrate into the skin growth layer of oxidation of reduced photon in tocopherol can start the help of specific phosphorylation of tyrosine kinase to prevent oxidative damage to DNA, inhibition of UV irradiation of human dermal fibroblast collagenase expression, protect the skin from injury, has significant antioxidant, anti-aging effect.
4. coenzyme Q10 for the adjuvant treatment of clinical disease following: Cardiovascular diseases, such as: viral myocarditis, chronic cardiac insufficiency. Hepatitis, such as: viral hepatitis, subacute hepatic necrosis, chronic active hepatitis. Comprehensive treatment of cancer: can reduce the radiation and chemotherapy cause some side effects.