Grape Seed Extract
1. Product name:Grape Seed Extract
2. Specification:95% Proanthocyanidins (UV), 4:1,10:1 20:1
3. Appearance: Red violet powder
4. Part used: Seed
5. Grade: Food grade
6. Latin name: Vitis vinifera L.
7. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag
(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer)
8. MOQ: 1kg/25kg
9. Lead time: To be negotiatiated
10. Support ability: 5000kg per month.
Procyanidine is rich in Oligomers Procyanodolic Complexes (OPC) , which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to the ultra rich potence of over 20 times higher than Vitamin C, it is also 50 times better than Vitamin E. It helps to strengthen the immune system, and also slowdown the aging process, which is of very high market value. Proanthocyanidin B2, which is the most active compound to neutralize free radicals that cause aging, is available only in Grape Seed. In Europe, OPC from Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins Extract has been adopted and used for several decades as a safe and effective compound. It has no record of any acute or chronic toxicity, no harmful reaction even under very high dosage. For these reasons, Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins Extract has become a new star in the food supplement market.
1. Antioxidant activity
2. Eye health effects (degenerative eye can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts)
3. Heart health benefits (reduced exercise-induced vascular sclerosis porridge)
4. Reduce cancer risk.
5. Enhanced vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall)
6. Has anti-inflammatory, removal of swollen.