1.Product name: L-Glutathione Reduced
3.Appearance: White powder
4. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer
6.Lead time: To be negotiatiated
7.Support ability: 5000kg per month.
1. Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine) and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
2. Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L(-)-Glutathione.
3. Glutathione is found almost exclusively in its reduced form, since the enzyme that reverts it from its oxidized form, glutathione reductase, is constitutively active and inducible upon oxidative stress. In fact, the ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione within cells is often used as a measure of cellular toxicity.
1. Glutathione in the body's biochemical defense system plays an important role, with many physiological functions. Its main physiological role is to be able to remove free radicals in the body, as an important antioxidant in the body to protect many proteins and enzymes thiol molecules.
2. Glutathione can not only eliminate the human body free radicals, but also can improve human immunity. Glutathione maintains healthy, anti-aging effects and exerts a greater effect on younger cells than younger ones.
3. Glutathione can also protect hemoglobin from oxidation of hydrogen peroxide, free radicals and other oxidation so that it continues to function normally to transport oxygen.
4. Glutathione both directly with hydrogen peroxide and other oxidants combined to generate water and oxidized glutathione, but also to methemoglobin reduced to hemoglobin.
5. Glutathione protective enzyme molecule -SH group, is conducive to the play of enzyme activity, and can restore the activity of the enzyme molecule has been destroyed - SH, the enzyme regain activity. Glutathione can also inhibit fatty liver produced by ethanol against the liver.
6. Glutathione for radiation, radiopharmaceuticals caused by leukopenia and other symptoms, have a strong protective effect. Glutathione can enter the body with toxic compounds, heavy metals or carcinogens and other combination, and promote its excretion, play a role in neutralization and detoxification.