Moringa Leaf Extract
1. Product name:Moringa Leaf Extract
2. Specification:4:1,10:1 20:1
3. Appearance: Green powder
4. Part used:Leaf
5. Grade: Food grade
6. Latin name:Moringa oleifera Lam
7. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag
(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer)
8. MOQ: 1kg/25kg
9. Lead time: To be negotiatiated
10. Support ability: 5000kg per month.
Moringa tree (Latin name, Moringa tree Oleifera Lamarch, English name: Moringa tree), also known as the drumstick tree, horseradish, belong to the Moringa tree branch, for large perennial evergreen small trees and trees, a total of 14 is now known, for food culture have Moringa tree of India and Africa Moringa tree in two varieties.Its composition is rich nutrition, contain vitamin A, B, C, protein, calcium, potassium, iron and other minerals.
1. As raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, anti- tumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. Applied in health product field , it can be used as the raw materials of health care product to enhance the immunity of human body;
3. As dietary supplements increased therapeutic function, it is widely used in fields of dietary supplement food products;
4. Applied in comestic field, as natural raw material of andneutral detergent, it can be added in hair shampoon and other detergents.
1. It inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. In high concentration it inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. It acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
4. It stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings.
5. It accerlates the heart beats and constritic the blood vessels.
6. It inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.