1. Product name:Mulberry Extract
2. Specification:1-25%Anthocyanins(UV), 4:1,10:1 20:1
3. Appearance: Red violet powder
4. Part used:Fruit
5. Grade: Food grade
6. Latin name:Taxillus Chinensis (DC.) Danser.
7. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag
(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer)
8. MOQ: 1kg/25kg
9. Lead time: To be negotiatiated
10. Support ability: 5000kg per month.
Mulberries are the sweet, hanging fruit from a genus of deciduous trees that grow in a variety of temperate areas around the world. Thought to possibly have originated in China, they have since spread throughout the world and are highly praised for their unique flavor, as well as a truly impressive and unusual composition of nutrients for a berry. In fact, most varieties found in different parts of the world are considered to be “native” from those areas, as they are so widespread. The scientific name of mulberries varies depending on which species you are looking at, but the most common types are Morus australis and Morus nigra, but there are dozens of other delicious varieties as well. In terms of appearance, the berries grow very fast when they are young, but gradually slow as their color changes from white or green through to pink or red, and eventually settling on dark purple or even black.
1. Prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
2. Rich in antioxidant properties.
3. Aid in preventing cancer.
4. Boost immune system.
5. Improve digestive health.
6. Boost heart health and metabolism.
7. Reduce apperances of blemishes and age spots.