Schisandra Chinensis Extract
1. Product name:Schisandra chinensis extract
2. Specification:1%-9% Schisandrins(HPLC), 4:1,10:1 20:1
3. Appearance:Brown powder
4. Part used:Fruit
5. Grade: Food grade
6. Latin name:Schisandra chinensis(Turcz.)Baill.
7. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag
(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer)
8. MOQ: 1kg/25kg
9. Lead time: To be negotiatiated
10. Support ability: 5000kg per month.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Schisandra fruit (berry) is classified as an adaptogen, an herb that regulates and normalizes the functions of the body and increases its resistance to stress. The active ingredients in schizandra include substances called schizandrins as well as vitamins C and E. Schizandrins have been found to act as tonics for the liver, lungs and kidneys while balancing the immune system, normalizing nervous system function and aiding digestion. Schizandra has also been shown to have anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-depressant properties.
Schidandrins are the primary hepatoprotective (liver protecting) and immuo-modulating constituents in schisandra fruit (berry), which act as radical scavengers and promoting liver regeneration. Anti-inflammatory and tumor-inhibiting characteristics have also been demonstrated. Schizandrol A is said to be neuroleptic, anticonvulsive and sedative in effect. And Schisandra fruits (berries) are believed to bring about a non-specific increase in physical performance ability, and to be anthelminthic in effect.
1. Hepatoprotective (liver protecting) Effects (Promoting liver regeneration) :
The lignans in schisandra regenerate liver tissue damaged by harmful influences such as viral hepatitis and alcohol.
2. It may improve work performance, build strength, and help to reduce fatigue.
3. Immuno-modulating Effects (Radical scavengers).