Verbena Officinalis Extract
1. Product name:Verbena Officinalis Extract
2. Specification:4:1,10:1 20:1
3. Appearance:Brown powder
4. Part used:Whole herb
5. Grade: Food grade
6. Latin name:Verbena Officinalis
7. Packing Detail:25kg/drum, 1kg/bag
(25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
(1kg/Bag net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer)
8. MOQ: 1kg/25kg
9. Lead time: To be negotiatiated
10. Support ability: 5000kg per month.
Blue Vervain Extract Powder Verbena officinalis, the Common Vervain or Common Verbena, is a perennial herb native to Europe. Blue Vervain Extract Powder Verbena officinalis grows up to a metre/yard high, with an upright habitus. The lobed leaves are toothed, the delicate spikes hold mauve flowers. This Blue Vervain Verbena Extract Powder plant prefers limey soils; it is occasionally grown as an ornamental plant but perhaps more often for the powerful properties some herbalists ascribe to it. Propagation is by root cuttings or seed.
1. Vervain is held in high esteem since the Classical Antiquity; it has long been associated with divine and other supernatural forces.
2. It has an equally long-standing use as a medicinal plant. Medical use of Vervain is usually as a herbal tea. It also used as traditional Chinese medicine in china.
3. It has the pharmacological action of antiphlogistic and analgesic. Its decoction inhibits the growth of bacillus diphtheria and bacillus typhi in vitro.